GREENCORE SIGNS UK PUBLIC HEALTH RESPONSIBILITY DEAL
Greencore Group has signed up to the UK Department of Health’s ‘Responsibility Deal’.
The ‘Responsibility Deal on Public Health’ was launched by the UK government last year and is a series of voluntary pledges by the food and drink industry designed to tackle big health issues such as alcohol abuse and obesity.
Greencore has currently signed up to the following pledges:
- F2 Salt Reduction
- F3 Artificial Trans Fats Removal
- H1 Chronic Conditions Guide
- H3 Health & Wellbeing Report
- H4 Healthier Staff Restaurants
- P2 Physical Activity Guidelines
- P3 Active Travel
To learn more about the Responsibility Deal and these pledges please click here.